~ IN MEMORY ~
DL Capt. Thomas W. Cook
November 12, 1943 ~ October 2025
As
noted in this month’s AIR LINE PILOT magazine, the passing of DL Capt. Thomas
W. Cook in October of 2025. Thomas Wayne
Cook joined Delta Air Lines 09-04-1972 and was Dallas based. I was not able to locate an online obituary
or any other information other than Captain Cook’s most recent address as
listed in whitepages : 2906 Trail Lodge
Dr, Kingwood, TX 77339.
If
you have any more information for Captain Thomas W. Cook, please let us know.
Thank
you,
~
Carol for the PCN
PCN
memorial site
I was one of the crew schedulers in IAH I truly say Tom was one of the best pilots I have ever known. Always a gentleman in every sense of the word. I cannot remember him without a smile on his face. My most sincere condolences to the Cook family.
ReplyDeleteRJ McClure